Singapore Tourist Visa Requirements
- Original Passport with the validity for 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Singapore.
- 2 Recently clicked photograph with the specification 35x45mm, white background, 80% face coverage, matt finished. (Notes:-Kindly don’t wear white color shirt and Kindly mention Applicant’s Name & Passport Number behind each photograph).
- Visa application form (14A) should be filled thoroughly and signatures should be done with the same ink. (Attached).
- A Personal Covering letter (Name and passport numbers of passengers travelling together, Date of travel to Singapore, Details of land itinerary and place of stay in Singapore along with sponsor’s detail, Applicant’s contact details (contact numbers and email address), Applicant’s employment details, Details of Local Sponsor (if applicable), Acknowledged travel guidelines.(Attached).
- Ticket Copy (optional tentive date)
- Confirm hotel voucher(optional name should be mentioned in covering letter )
- Bank statements(six month) / 3month Salary slips or 3 years Income,tax returns(For first time travel passport).
- If applicant is minor travelling with the one parent, signature of both the parent is required on the application form, If applicant is minor travelling with single parent, a NOC letter from another parent is required with the signature and the relationship proof attached.
- Student ID
- Application form should be filled thoroughly and signatures should be done with the same ink.
- Authorisaton letter(Attached)
Jurisdiction to Apply at Singapore Consulate, Mumbai: -
Mumbai Jurisdiction: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Orissa.
- Electricity bill on the applicant’s name bearing the address of the jurisdiction that we cover.
- Telephone/Mobile or Internet bill on the applicant’s name bearing the address of the jurisdiction that we cover.
- Leave and licence agreement or Purchase agreement of the flat.
- A Society letter in original.
Processing Time: 4 to 5 working Days.
Note:- The decision of granting the visa, duration of stay and number of entries lies in the hands of Immigration.
- All travellers entering Singapore via air or sea must also submit their electronic health declaration before they enter Singapore, using the SG Arrival Card e-Service (SGAC) at https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/. Travellers are strongly encouraged to do so before departing for Singapore to facilitate a smooth arrival process in Singapore; a submission can be made up to 3 days before arrival in Singapore. This submission is free of-charge and no payment is required.
- All applicants to visit Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website at https://ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart for more details regarding entry requirements before their travel to Singapore.
Requirements for Singapore Group:
Above mentioned mandatory documents
- Day to day itenary
- Group list with Serial number last name, first name, Passport number, passport issue with company stamp & sign.
Requirements for Singapore Business Visa:
Above mentioned mandatory documents
- Invitation letter form the Host
- A Covering letter on the Business/Company Letter head (Intended/Confirmed Travel Date, Number of passengers travelling together along with the Applicant’s Name as per Passport & Passport Number, Duration of Stay, Main Applicant’s Email Id and Contact Number, Details of last visits to Singapore – If Any).
- Visa fees and service charges once paid for visa issuance cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Visa rates may change according to the fluctuation in Rate of Exchange (ROE)
- The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of Immigration/Consulate of the respective country. SKM GLOBAL TRAVEL cannot be held responsible for the same.
- Application once processed are chargeable irrespective of Issuance/Rejection of the visa by the Immigration Department of the respective Country.